What's a good watch i can get for around $500-ish ?
Uniform Wares, Hamilton, or a decent Timex. Ebay a seiko or a citizen but watch for fakes
- vskiy likes this
- 7actiqz said: Nixon watches, luminox, military watches
- putmeoutside said: ilikethatwatch.tumblr.c…
- visualamor said: ah man good look
- visualamor likes this
- mycupofd said: watchismo.com
- ctas likes this
- asiliam likes this
- situationrad said: Save your $500 towards some thing nice. Go to your local watch shoppe and see what they have preowned. Support local business.
- anarcho-bootyist said: Just don’t fall for an Invitca! Luminox makes pretty nice watches in that price range with a modern military look. Tissots and Swatch are also very nice watches.
- j-vergara said: chronograph.com sells legitimate deadstock seikos in both K and J versions.
- theholytrinity said: TSOVET’s are nice too! Love mine!
- anchordivision posted this