I'm going to be in LA for vacation, any recommendations on brands/stores to visit while there?
I don’t go often but maybe some of my followers can recommend some spots!
- familiale likes this
- kimasmka said: fred segal on melrose
- aneasierwayofremembering likes this
- wastednegativespace said: mohawk general store (anything on sunset junction, actually) handsome coffee in in the arts district, origami in echo park. the abbot kinney stretch in venice has many different stores i highly recommend. fuck this word count
- thegloryblog said: Unionmade, Fred Segal, Jack Spade, Insight, Confederacy.
- weftypdx said: I hear that Rising Sun & Co. is a great store. They make and sell their clothing at their workshop in LA. It might be worth checking out.
- christophermason said: Mohawk General Store at Sunset Junction
- wilburandco said: Rising Sun Jeans, Mr. Freedom, American Rag… Abbot Kinney Rd area
- ellesh said: Make believe co. T shirts and the What Goes Around Comes Around shop
- ideaswithoutcauses said: go to Melrose Avenue. If you’re there on a Sunday morning (11 am till 4 pm), you can go to the flea market for clothes, accessories, art work, etc. Otherwise, there are a ton of stores on the street, and you should also check out Beverly Boulevard.
- rvlvr said: Union.
- thebluecollarhustle said: American Rag in Hollywood.
- anchordivision posted this