I was hoping you could help decide on a redwing boot from there heritage line. I can't decide! Thanks!
Many of the RW boots are made for specific uses, although they are popular in today’s style. I’d love to help but to narrow it down, can you tell me the main use of them? Riding boots? Simple streetwear?
- richardsouth likes this
- santiagobey likes this
- taylorhaydenhill said: I have the Chukkas and couldn’t be more happy with them
- tastecannotbebought said: I went with the Cherry 9011 as rav3nus had said primarily for a “casual” boot however it is nice knowing they can take any abuse that is thrown at them.
- rav3nus said: Beckman Cherry black 9011
- magneticsushi likes this
- chuas said: I love my Wabasha mids for stomping around Manhattan, until it’s completely snowed under
- drewshannon likes this
- msickman said: What for streetwear?
- anchordivision posted this